First topic message reminder :
DAEMON Tools Lite 4.35.5 (Full Windows 7 support)
DAEMON Tools Lite 4.35.5 (with SPTD 1.62)
Daemon-Tools is an advanced application for multiprotection emulation. It is further development of Generic Safedisc emulator and incorporates all its features. This program allows running Backup Copies of SafeDisc (C-Dilla), Securom or Laserlock protected games. Also included is a Virtual DVDROM drive (Generic STEALTH DVDROM) enabling
to use your CD images as if they were already burned to CD! DAEMON Tools works under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 with all types of CD/DVDROM drives (IDE/SCSI) and supports nearly any CD protection. Features:
* Daemon-Tools needs a 1:1 Copy to run!
* Daemon-Tools is used to RUN GAMES, NOT TO BURN THEM! Means emulation must be active while
want to play a GAME, not while burning the copy (except for
want to use DAEMON Tools' "fastdump" feature on a safedisc protected CD).
want to run a copy protected application from an image mounted to a STEALTH DVDROM enabling the copy protection emulation(s) is NOT necessary!
* STEALTH DVDROM is able to run nearly every protected or unprotected CD image (Safedisc, Securom, Laserlock, Lockblocks etc.) like it was the original CD! Just do an image file using one of the supported burning programs and mount it with Daemon Manager!
Daemon-Tools supports the following image files:
* ccd (CloneCD)
* bwt (Blindwrite)
* mds (Media Descriptor File)
* cdi (Disjuggler)
* nrg (Nero - must have ImageDrive installed).
* pdi (Instant CD/DVD)
* b5t (BlindWrite 5)
Changes in version 4.35.5:
- SPTD 1.62;
- Full Windows 7 support;
- Windows Sidebar gadget for easy accessing of general DAEMON Tools Lite features;
- DAEMON Tools Lite Panel was removed;
- GUI redesign and improvement;
- No need in “Run as Administrator” option for the first DAEMON Tools Lite start;
- Revised License pages in Setup;
- Languages updates.
- Problem with image mounting from RAID volumes larger than 2 Tb;
- Some issues with opening image file on mounting;
- Showing Wait Dialog in command line mode;
- Inability to mount *.mdf image without *.mds file;
- Problem with SPTD installation from DAEMON Tools Lite setup in silent mode;
- Some minor bugs.